Sunday, January 25, 2015


Frist Blood – Book 2 in the Linked Series
Available at Amazon, Barnes and  Noble or order from your favorite book store.

Wow! I just finished the second book in the series and did not want it to end. Judy Serrano has so much talent and really knows how to lure you into the story. Wonder if I was compelled? (laugh)

Judy is definitely up there with some of the best vampire authors out there. Anne Rice, Stephenie Meyer, Laurell Hamilton, in my opinion even better. She just has a way of drawing you into the story. You feel like you are right there with them, even a part of the family, because you can’t help but fall in love with the characters. There is never a dull moment, there is never a confusing moment like you just got lost and have to go back and re-read to understand what just happen. I just think this author is a marvelous, splendid, and brilliant writer.

Normally I would write something about the story itself, but I am afraid of giving too much of the story away and ruin it for others to read. This is just a book you got to read. I guess I can tell you of course it has vampires, werewolves and sabers.  It has romance, sexy love scenes, killing, and healing but that’s all I’m going to say.  GO BUY AND READ THE BOOK. You will be glad you did. I can‘t wait to read the next in the story.

Patricia Foltz

No comments:

Post a Comment